The Halifax Corporate Park is a prime industrial property located near Halifax, NC and five (5) minutes from Interstate 95. The Halifax Corporate Park’s central East Coast location and excellent transportation network provide businesses with unparalleled proximity to major markets. With over 700 total acres, the Halifax Corporate Park provides unlimited development options and an emerging location for business and industry. Our strategic location, excellent infrastructure, port, road, and rail guarantees your company a location advantage. The Halifax Corporate Park is approved by the NC Department of Commerce as a Certified Industrial Site.
- Equidistant between New York and Florida
- Interstate 95 connects to US Highways 64, 158 and 301 and NC Highways 481, 561, and 125 with connections to Interstates 40 and 85
- One day drive to major East Coast markets
- Three international airports within 90 minutes (Raleigh-Durham International (RDU); Richmond International (RIC), and Norfolk International Airports (ORF)
- CSX Transportation Class I Rail Line adjacent to Park
- Accessible to the Ports of Virginia and Ports of Morehead City and Wilmington, NC
- Approximately 1 million people live within 60 miles of the Halifax Corporate Park
- Civilian labor force with over 450,000 workers within 60 miles
- CSX Intermodal facility (Carolina Connector) to be constructed 24 miles from the Halifax Corporate Park
CSX recently announced construction of the Carolina Connector (CCX) intermodal rail terminal on US Highway 301 just 20 minutes from the Halifax Corporate Park. This $270 million critical infrastructure project will position your company within minutes of one of the largest logistics hubs in the Southeast. Construction will begin in 2018.